CAT® EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES: LEVEL 2 ADVISE
GET EXPERT GUIDANCE FROM TRUSTED PROFESSIONALS
You know how to run your business, and we understand the equipment, parts and services that make your operation successful. As part of a full-service approach to equipment management, Cat EM Services provides direct access to expert advice based on more than just numbers. This multi-level system of support goes beyond cookie-cutter solutions to deliver insightful recommendations on ways to steer your business in the right direction.
When you’re on the path to greater efficiency, it pays to have an experienced advisor in your corner to ensure you make the right moves. With Cat EM Services Level 2: ADVISE, your MacAllister Machinery Condition Monitoring Advisor provides a voice that can recommend everything, from strategies to best use your equipment to ways to efficiently schedule maintenance and repairs.
We’ll apply our extensive knowledge to your customized equipment-monitoring program and help with:
- Condition Monitoring – Process data collected through Product Link™ remote monitoring and VisionLink® in real time to measure the health and condition of the equipment on your job sites. Our advisors help collect, store and analyze information including inspection histories, site condition and application profiles to make recommendations on everything from maintenance and repairs to operator training and operations.
- Equipment Inspections – Schedule, administer and document thorough equipment inspections performed by your team or by MacAllister Machinery experts using the Cat Inspect app. Inspection results are available through the VisionLink system or Cat Inspect and, when applicable, will include recommendations and quotes for necessary services.
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis – Detect possible issues through Cat Scheduled Oil Sampling (S•O•S) Services for advanced fluid analysis. Sampling and testing oil, fuel and coolant at regular periods help keep closer tabs on primary mechanical systems and components resulting in increased productivity over a long service life.
- Maintenance Execution – Equipment is serviced based on a factory-recommended schedule and the current health and condition of your equipment. Contracts can be scaled to fit the size and make-up of your fleet. MacAllister Machinery performs all necessary inspections and preventive maintenance at optimal times to decrease long-term operating costs.
- Dealer Support – Receive dedicated support and customized recommendations to grow the value of your fleet. We’ll be with you every step of the way to make sure your operation runs smoothly, and you get the greatest return on your investments.
THE ADVICE YOU NEED WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Level 2: ADVISE serves to improve your company’s ability to analyze operations and make decisions that positively impact your bottom line. You’ll benefit from the support of a dedicated team focused on how to keep your business growing. We’ll make recommendations on ways to best use your assets, measure results, make adjustments and continue to boost the efficiency of your operations.
Having an advisor with the experience and technical capabilities of MacAllister Machinery will help you:
- Protect the value of your heavy equipment – We’ll identify trouble before it happens to avoid costly downtime and expensive repairs.
- Decrease turnaround times – With results on fluid testing within 24 hours of receipt, your equipment spends less time in the shop and more time in action.
- Convert data into results – We’ll hand you reports that are easy to understand, along with specific recommendations for taking immediate actions, improving maintenance schedules and reaching a maximum component life cycle.
Get the decision-making support you need at Level 2: ADVISE with Cat Connect Services. Explore the other levels of EM Services and contact MacAllister Machinery today to register your account.