MacAllister Machinery Parts Return Policy
We understand that occasionally a part may need to be returned, and we are happy to accommodate your request. Processing these items is very time consuming and costly for both MacAllister and our customers. The following guidelines for returning parts will assure proper and timely credit and help minimize the costs involved.
- All parts returns must be accompanied by an invoice or packing slip, showing proof of purchase.
- Items on a packing list designated as NON-RETURNABLE are not returnable to MacAllister Machinery.
- Parts under $20.00 are not returnable to MacAllister Machinery.
- Any part that has been removed after being installed or is pitted, rusted, or corroded, causing it to be unacceptable as a new part, is not returnable to MacAllister Machinery.
- Parts must be returned within 90 days of purchase and are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Parts returned after 90 days are not returnable to MacAllister Machinery.
- All parts books, service manuals, etc. are not returnable to MacAllister Machinery.
- Caterpillar remanufactured cores must be returned in their original container within 90 days of purchase and meet Caterpillar’s core inspection criteria to be eligible for credit.
- Once a core has been returned, a part return cannot be issued for the corresponding item from the same original sale.
Will be subject to the terms of that supplier’s return policy, less freight and any applicable restocking charges. Please contact your local MacAllister branch location for specific policies.
- Purchases on a MacAllister account will be credited to same.
- Purchases by cash or check will be refunded by check.
- Credit Card purchases will be credited back to the same card used for purchase.
Normal processing time for check refunds issued by MacAllister is 10 working days. If a refund has not been received after 10 days please contact the MacAllister Accounting Department at 1-800-335-0626. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for all checks for insufficient funds.