Equipment Condition Monitoring
Failing to stay informed as to the condition of your heavy equipment is a gamble most businesses can’t afford to make. However, many companies lack the resources and expertise to efficiently manage the many moving parts of monitoring, maintaining and repairing equipment. Condition monitoring through your local authorized Cat® dealership delivers the support you need to complete projects on time and under budget.
Cat condition monitoring is a proactive approach to collecting and analyzing data crucial to the health of your fleet. MacAllister Machinery provides the tools, techniques and expertise to put information to use in better understanding the condition of your equipment. We’ll make accurate recommendations and provide the necessary support to help your operation reach its full potential.
Key Elements of Equipment Condition Monitoring
Condition monitoring is a comprehensive service designed to accurately assess the health and activity of your heavy equipment. The key elements involved in the process of modernizing the way you monitor your fleet include:
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis — Advanced fluid diagnostic capabilities allow you to better assess the condition of your equipment. We use the latest technology to analyze oil, coolant, component wear and other key contributing factors to overall machine health.
- Equipment Inspections — The most effective way to identify maintenance issues is through frequent inspections. We’ll not only assist in analyzing data collected, we’ll also train your team to learn how to spot and correct maintenance issues before they contribute to costly breakdowns and repairs.
- Electronic Information Collection — Technology directly installed into your equipment transmits operating data wirelessly through the Product Link system for a real-time picture into the health, activity and availability of your fleet. We install all components and provide the expertise to harness data necessary for making key adjustments that improve operational efficiency.
- Historical Data — Cat condition monitoring includes collecting, organizing and responding to equipment service reports and historical documentation. We analyze the data and make accurate recommendations for maintenance, inspections and repairs that reduce operating costs and increase life cycle performance.
- Site Assessment — There are many internal and external factors that combine to impact your bottom line. Site condition assessment evaluates everything from long-term equipment performance and maintenance history to work environments and seasonal weather conditions for deeper insight into how to be more productive.
Get in touch with MacAllister Machinery today for more information about condition monitoring for your business!