When your bottom line is directly linked to the ability to manage a fleet of heavy equipment, it pays to have a local source for reliable professional services. As the authorized Cat dealership for Indiana, MacAllister Machinery is a one-stop shop for your complete range of heavy equipment needs. We have the expert team, state-of-the-art facilities and hi-tech capabilities to help you increase productivity and cut your costs of doing business.
Modern fleet management is a time-consuming task that typically requires a high level of expertise and experience. MacAllister offers a suite of professional services capable of upgrading your operational capabilities. We utilize everything from remote equipment monitoring to advanced diagnostics to ensure you are practicing effective preventative maintenance and deploying your fleet for maximum efficiency.
We offer the following categories of professional services:
- Condition Monitoring — We’ll help establish an effective maintenance and repair plan that enables you to lower operating expenses and avoid costly periods of downtime. Your equipment is in the hands of a dedicated partner capable of monitoring the overall condition of your fleet and efficiently executing necessary services and repairs.
- Site Assessment — By collecting pertinent equipment data and monitoring activity in real-time, MacAllister Cat can provide you with crucial insight that helps optimize your productivity. Benefits of site assessment services include extended equipment life cycle and improved operator performance, safety and efficiency.
- Inspection Data — Cat professional services include conducting machine inspections to identify minor issues before they become a major concern. Our team of experts will train your personnel in best practices for spotting equipment health issues and performing basic preventative maintenance.
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis — Advanced diagnostics helps us get to know what’s going on with your equipment from the inside out. Cat S•O•S fluid analysis delivers extensive information concerning oil, coolant, component wear and more, so you can make the necessary adjustment to maintain the health of critical components.
- Repair History — Cat professional services take the tedious task of documenting equipment history off of your plate, so you can concentrate on running your business. As your local dealer, MacAllister Machinery will analyze reports and make recommendations on the appropriate time to perform inspections, maintenance services and repairs.
Get in touch with MacAllister today for more information on professional services in your area!