Heavy equipment requires regular service to stay running at its best. For construction crews, landscapers and other professionals, a reliable maintenance partner is essential.
When it comes to Cat® and allied brands, no one in Indiana is more qualified than MacAllister Machinery. We are the only authorized Cat dealer in our service area. We offer a full slate of shop services to keep our clients’ fleets productive and profitable.
Shop vs. Field Service
We provide both shop and field service options. For emergency repairs and minor maintenance, we can come to your job site. For more involved jobs, shop service lets us get the work done in a clean and controlled environment.
In our shop, we have access to a full range of diagnostic and repair tools. Our technicians use this state-of-the-art technology to identify and fix problems that affect reliability, safety and productivity.
In Shop Services
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped to perform all types of service. We provide repairs and maintenance for excavators, skid steer loaders, dozers and other equipment. Although we are a Cat dealer, we can work on equipment by any manufacturer.
Some services we provide include:
- Preventive maintenance: A small investment in regular inspections and service extends the life of your heavy equipment.
- Fluid service: In addition to fluid and filter changes, we can also provide scheduled oil sampling to get a clearer picture of your machine’s health.
- Equipment updates: Technology changes quickly — let us make sure your fleet has the latest hardware and software.
- Engine service: From overhauls to minor repairs, our shop is capable of providing comprehensive diesel or gas engine work.
- Hydraulic service: Hydraulic honing, resealing, rebuilding and replacement requires clean, dirt-free conditions that are only achievable in a controlled shop.
- Undercarriage service: Undercarriage repairs account for up to 50% of machine service costs. Make sure you partner with a company that has the equipment and training to get the job done right.
- Component service: MacAllister Machinery provides shop service for all machine components, including transmissions, final drives and differentials.
- Welding and fabrication: Our machine shop has full welding capabilities for machine repairs and part fabrication.
For more information about our in-house Cat machine services, contact a MacAllister Machinery location near you.
Why Is Shop Service Important?
Our machine shop is the ideal place to complete in-depth repairs and preventive maintenance. Shop service is an investment in your fleet. When your machines receive appropriate care from a qualified team, they’ll last longer and work more reliably, maximizing uptime and helping you run a more effective business.
Why MacAllister Machinery?
MacAllister Machinery has the team and the technology to provide machine service for any client. We are a longstanding partner to heavy industry in Indiana. We would be happy to put together a maintenance schedule for your fleet.
Choose shop service for routine maintenance or for any repair that can be scheduled in advance. We can help you arrange transportation to and from your work site.
To get started or request a quote, contact us using the form on this page.