Maintenance Tips and Preventative Services
When your work involves digging holes, moving earth, transporting waste materials or any manner of rugged applications, heavy equipment is one of your business’s biggest investments. When maintaining equipment from articulated trucks to dozers, the best way to get the most out of your fleet is by making regular care and preventative maintenance a priority. Even the most powerful and dependable Cat® machinery requires basic attention to ensure it provides the exceptionally long service life and unmatched productivity you’ve come to expect from a worldwide industry leader.
Maintenance Tips for Maximizing Your Heavy Equipment Investment
- Get to know machines inside and out.
- Adhere to factory-recommended maintenance intervals.
- Document your machine’s service history.
- Use preventative maintenance to minimize long-term costs.
- Choose expert technicians for maintenance and repairs.
Cat Preventive Maintenance (PM) Agreements
A proactive approach to ensuring your valuable equipment continues to deliver peak operating performance is through comprehensive preventive maintenance. MacAllister Machinery offers an all-in-one solution for managing your fleet of Cat equipment at a cost that makes sense for virtually any budget. A PM Agreement not only puts the increasingly complex task of monitoring sophisticated machinery and analyzing performance data in the hands of the experts, it also leads to lower expenses relating to owning and operating your fleet.
When you sign a PM Agreement with MacAllister, you benefit from:
- Convenient, timely service in our facilities or at your work site.
- Professional support from factory-trained technicians.
- Emergency response and after-hours service.
- Complete documentation of equipment service history data.
- Regular inspections and S•O•S fluid analysis for early detection.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive, fixed pricing.
Get in Touch for Additional Maintenance Tips and PM Agreement Information
As the authorized Cat dealer for Indiana and the surrounding areas, we offer state-of-the-art capabilities in preventive maintenance. We’ll assist in analyzing your heavy equipment, applications and requirements in order to build a customized plan for optimizing the efficiency of your fleet. Give us a call today or drop by the convenient MacAllister Machinery location in your area for additional maintenance tips and more information on Cat PM Agreements!