CAT® EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES: LEVEL 3 PARTNER
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL CONSULTATION AND CUSTOMIZED SERVICES FROM LOCAL INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Effective fleet management is an important element for success when your business relies on heavy equipment. Which individuals in your organization have the time and ability to keep tabs on everything from scheduling preventative maintenance services to organizing your fleet? Cat Equipment Management (EM) Services take the guesswork out of managing your varied range of heavy equipment by providing the knowledge and state-of-the-art resources of a worldwide industry leader.
SUPPORT FROM YOUR CAT EM SERVICES ADVISE PARTNER
Level 3: PARTNER is the point where you are relieved of the time-consuming task of overseeing the health and productivity of your entire fleet of equipment with expert support from MacAllister Machinery. Rather than piecing together strategies and dealing with equipment maintenance services and repairs one step at a time, you’ll benefit from a single, dedicated partner focused on managing your most valuable assets around the clock.
EM Services Level 3: PARTNER ties together multiple elements so you can benefit from:
- Fixed cost for planned maintenance – A fixed cost for regularly scheduled preventive maintenance and planned repairs of systems and parts for as long as your equipment is in service. Being able to predict the yearly amount you are going to spend caring for your fleet provides improved cash flow and budget flexibility.
- Less downtime – Fewer lost work hours due to frequent repairs, unexpected emergencies and costly breakdowns. Your partners are standing by with available 24/7 emergency support to keep your fleet running at top productivity.
- Reliable quality and dependable advice – Consistent quality and trustworthy advice on training, scheduling and fleet management provided by experienced, factory-trained technicians. Move forward with confidence you are making all the right moves to increase safety and efficiency on the job site.
- Comprehensive service and repair – Complete maintenance execution and administration of repair requirements with recommendations on ways to gradually drive down long-term operating costs. You’ll get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your valuable assets are in the capable hands of an authorized Cat dealership.
- A trustworthy and experienced partner – Partnership with a trusted source that can manage your fleet for improved productivity, availability and lifecycle planning. We use collected data and our extensive industry expertise to find ways for your business to improve its bottom line.
HEALTHY ROI THROUGH PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
Getting the highest-level performance for the longest period is essential to maximizing your business’s productivity. Cat Equipment Management Services Level 3: PARTNER includes the support you need to expertly service heavy machinery at the appropriate intervals to never let a single component fall into disrepair. As your local Cat dealership, MacAllister provides timely maintenance ranging from changing fluids and batteries to replacing tires and testing spark plugs.
Our experts assume the time-consuming chore of tracking machine health and scheduling preventative maintenance for your heavy equipment and power systems. We ensure equipment is ready to answer the call under the most stressful and demanding applications. Level 3: PARTNER provides the following services expertly performed utilizing state-of-the-art tools and technology:
- Basic to advanced preventative maintenance supplied in the shop or on-site at your convenience
- 24/7 monitoring of equipment for a proactive response to unforeseen operating issues
- Complete fleet management including detailed health reporting, equipment inspections and S•O•S fluid analysis
CAT EM SERVICES FOR MORE PREDICTABLE SERVICE AND REPAIR COSTS
As the authorized Cat dealership for Indiana, Michigan and areas beyond, MacAllister Machinery offers the quality, service and broad technical capabilities to put your equipment management on the cutting edge.
Put the power of CAT Connect and EM Services for total fleet management to work for your organization. Contact MacAllister Machinery and register your account today.