Like any industrial engine, Kubota products require regular service to stay running their best. Periodic filter changes are a big part of that. When it’s time to replace a filter on your Kubota engine, count on MacAllister Machinery for all your parts and service needs.
We are an authorized Kubota engine dealer for Indiana. We have a large inventory of genuine OEM oil, air and fuel filters for sale to clients throughout the state and beyond.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Our parts representatives can match you with the right filter for your engine. Contact our Indiana location for assistance.
Why Choose OEM Filters?
Choosing OEM Kubota filters can maximize the life of your equipment and improve engine performance in harsh conditions. The company’s filters contain three key elements:
- A high-efficiency outer filter made from synthetic fibers that deliver resistance to hot oil
- An internal filter with steel caps that are bonded using an oil-resistant adhesive for structural strength
- A sealing gasket engineered to protect against leaks, even in severe service and high-temperature conditions
Together, these features help Kubota filters remove contaminants from engine oil with greater efficiency than an aftermarket alternative. Choosing OEM gives you a part that’s designed to work with your engine, reducing the risk of failure due to clogging.
Kubota filters have been tested and confirmed to improve overall performance and efficiency. Although an aftermarket product may be less expensive initially, OEM is an investment that’s worth it in the long run.
Why Partner With MacAllister?
As a dedicated industrial engine parts supplier since 1945, MacAllister Machinery works with clients in a wide range of industries. We can quickly fulfill orders for genuine Kubota oil filters and other parts. Here are some reasons to make us your exclusive supplier:
- Industry-leading expertise: We know Kubota engines and other heavy equipment better than anyone else. We can help you make smart choices that extend the life of your essential assets and reduce the risk of downtime.
- Fast fulfillment: With an extensive selection of Kubota filters in stock, we can get your order to you quickly. If we don’t have what you need, we’ll source it from our network of dealer partners.
- Extended reach: We sell Kubota OEM parts from our Indianapolis headquarters and through our statewide network of satellite locations and drop boxes. We can also ship Kubota oil filers worldwide.
- Extensive service capabilities: Keeping an industrial engine working its best takes more than just the right parts. We can provide preventive maintenance and field service for all Kubota engines and equipment.
It pays to partner with a service expert. MacAllister Machinery works with construction crews, landscapers and anyone else who relies on Kubota engines in their equipment or power generation systems. Contact us to place an order or to learn more about the benefits of choosing OEM Kubota engine filters.
Are you looking for parts for a Kubota tractor, mower or another machine? We can help with that, too. Visit MacAllister Outdoors’ Kubota equipment page for more information.