When the success of your business rests on tackling challenging applications in the toughest environments on earth, it pays to invest in equipment that’s up to the task. The new Cat 374F track excavator provides the impressive strength, fuel efficiency and reliability to boost production while lowering owning and operating expenses.
From powerful and dependable hydraulics to a C15 ACERT engine meeting U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions standards, the 374F delivers everything you’ve come to expect from genuine Cat equipment.
Cat 374F Track Excavator Benefits and Features
Caterpillar® has created a versatile and intelligent hydraulic excavator capable of positively impacting your business’s bottom line. Advanced hydraulics combine with an innovative Adaptive Control System (ACS) valve for increased capacity and cycle times with minimal fuel consumption. The track-type design means exceptional balance and performance in virtually any underfoot conditions. Additional advantages of owning the 374F include:
- High performance ACERT engine technology providing enhanced reliability and eco-friendly performance without sacrificing power or responsiveness.
- Industry-best operator stations featuring comfortable air ride seats, automatic in-cab climate control and an LCD monitor that helps you navigate safer and more efficiently.
- Ergonomically designed and adjustable right and left joystick consoles, reduced vibrations and lower sound levels to eliminate distractions and driver fatigue.
- Robust frames and durable undercarriage components built with long-lasting, high-tensile strength steel and heavyweight options for a long and productive service life.
- Available integrated technologies such as Cat Connect and Product Link™ and Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope for monitoring, managing and enhancing on the job operation.
- Exceptional serviceability with convenient access to primary components and maintenance points and an easy-clean side-by-side cooling system.
- Compatibility with quick coupling, strong and durable Cat work tools and attachments for digging, ripping, loading, moving and handling, breaking, scrapping and demolishing.
- Standard and optional safety features including secure contact points that reduce slipping hazards, excellent visibility with ample glass, rearview camera and luminous HID lighting.
Complete Customer Care From MacAllister Machinery
When you purchase a 374F track excavator, it’s backed by customer service and support you can count on. From expert advice on making the right equipment choices and resources and training to improve operating techniques to flexible financing options and support agreements, MacAllister Machinery offers everything needed to get the most out of your fleet.
As the authorized Cat dealer for the region, MacAllister Machinery is your exclusive source for new 374F track excavators. Our experienced team will assist in analyzing your applications and project requirements to identify the solutions that make the most sense for your business. We carry an extensive inventory of competitively priced equipment in stock with locations serving customers throughout Indiana, Michigan and beyond.
Ready to take your earthmoving and material handling capabilities to the next level? Visit MacAllister Machinery online today for additional information on Cat hydraulic excavators or to request assistance from a sales representative.