Do you depend on track equipment like bulldozers, compact track loaders and excavators at your construction jobsites? The undercarriages on this equipment can take a beating. Having access to reliable, affordable and convenient parts and components can keep them on the job and reduce your operating costs.
If you’re in Indiana, MacAllister Machinery can provide brand-new undercarriage parts for your aging Cat® construction equipment. You’ll be able to extend the life of your equipment and keep your costs under control as a result. These high-quality OEM parts and components will have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line. Depending on your operation, you can choose a General Duty or Heavy Duty undercarriage for your model. Some of the typical parts of an undercarriage include track rollers, link assemblies, sprockets and idlers.
Types of Cat® Undercarriage Parts Available
MacAllister Machinery carries many undercarriage parts and components, including the following:
- Equalizer bars
- Guards and guides
- Recoil mechanisms
- Track assemblies (rubber and metal)
- Track parts (shoes and links)
- And more
Cat General Duty Undercarriage Parts
You might not require Cat Heavy Duty undercarriage parts if you’re using medium-sized equipment for lighter work. General Duty parts can often provide the performance you need with an economic value. For many tasks, a General Duty undercarriage is more than enough to protect your equipment and still keep costs in check.
When you buy General Duty parts from MacAllister Machinery, you know each piece meets Caterpillar specs. Some examples in our undercarriage parts selection consist of:
- Track group: You can assemble a track group using these parts and hardware for the link assembly and shoes. General Duty tracks are ideal for equipment you use less often or pieces nearing the end of their life cycles. Lighter duty tracks can often turn more easily than others.
- Link assembly: Link assemblies help support a piece of equipment’s weight. They also contain a rail for the equipment to run on and an area where the shoes connect. These assemblies work well for equipment used less often or when performing easier work.
- Track link: These parts act as a rail for your equipment in low-use, lighter-duty devices.
Cat Heavy Duty Undercarriage Parts
For equipment used more frequently in heavier-duty roles, Cat® Heavy Duty undercarriage parts may be the best option. Caterpillar builds these parts with specially designed links and high-performance components to handle the toughest jobs. Some of the Heavy Duty undercarriage parts we supply at MacAllister Machinery are:
- Track links: These links include the rail for the equipment and act as part of the entire link assembly. Heavy Duty track links are perfect for harsh conditions, and they can still make easy turns. Most of these links are made with premium steel to help you get the most for your money.
- Track link assemblies: Link assemblies hold your equipment’s weight and provide a section for shoe attachment. All system parts in Heavy Duty track link assemblies feature more robust parts for tougher jobs.
- Track shoes: Track shoes aim to provide flotation, traction and protection to your equipment’s link assembly. We offer wide shoes to provide more flotation on softer or more fragile ground.
- Track roller: These components control the movement of your equipment’s tracks. They reduce the unit pressure, increase the contact surface and improve road passability.
Buy Undercarriage Parts From MacAllister Machinery Today
MacAllister Machinery provides the highest-quality heavy equipment, parts and services throughout Indiana and Michigan’s lower peninsula. Customer satisfaction is one of the things we do best. We will do everything we can to help you find all the undercarriage assemblies and parts needed to keep your equipment running strong.