Whether you’re a residential contractor or a large commercial builder, the success of your business is directly linked to the flexibility and productivity of your heavy equipment. Flexible options, including wheels or rubber tracks, and compatibility with a wide variety of work tool attachments, Cat loaders deliver the right combination of flotation, stability and versatility in the most rugged and demanding underfoot conditions.
If you’re in the market for construction equipment capable of helping your business achieve its goals, MacAllister Machinery has a complete selection of Cat skid steer loaders, multi terrain loaders and compact track loaders suited to your specific project requirements.
Cat Skid Steer Loaders
Cat skid steers feature the most advanced power and hydraulic technologies, allowing you to maximize productivity. New Cat skid steer models feature best-in-class operator stations, easy-to-use joystick controls and improved safety features.
Benefits of Cat skid steer loaders include:
- Cat Intelligent Leveling (ILEV) systems and Speed Sensitive Ride Control
- Available High Flow XPS hydraulic systems for heavy-duty applications
- Layouts, security systems and rearview cameras customized to your specifications
Cat Compact Track Loaders
As your locally-authorized Cat dealer, we’re the exclusive source for compact track loaders for sale that set the bar for reliability, durability and performance. The new line of loaders manufactured by Caterpillar® ranges from the Cat 239 to the 299. Popular features of our compact loaders for sale include:
- Steel embedded track and steel undercarriage components to maximize service life and reduce downtime.
- Easy serviceability with conveniently-placed maintenance points and longer scheduled intervals.
- Low effort machine controls for increased operator precision and reduced fatigue.
Cat Multi Terrain Loaders for Sale
Years of innovation along with feedback from businesses like yours has led to the development of the most advanced multi terrain loaders available in the industry. From vertical lift linkages designed to work in the most stressful conditions to impressive lift, breakout and power, few pieces of machinery get as much done in less time as one of our multi-terrain loaders. Additional benefits include:
- Industry-leading comfort with high-efficiency in-cab climate controls and highly visible instrument panels, gauges and indicator lights.
- Advanced undercarriages featuring elevated position drive systems to protect ground level parts and components.
- Quick coupler for transitioning between attachments and work tools with minimal effort and disruptions.
Your Convenient Source for Cat Loaders
For generations, MacAllister Machinery has been a go-to source for top quality heavy equipment in Indiana and the surrounding regions. We strive to make the process of purchasing a skid steer, compact track or multi-terrain loader as simple and cost-effective as possible by providing exceptional selection, availability and service. Our experienced team will go the extra mile to help you find the equipment you need in stock at a price that makes sense to your bottom line.
With locations in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Washington, South Bend and Terre Haute, you’ll always find the equipment you require in close proximity. Additional advantages of choosing MacAllister include:
- Peerless customer services and after-sale technical support.
- Huge inventory of equipment manufactured by Caterpillar.
- Massive selection of parts and work tool attachments.
- Full-service maintenance and repairs.
Get in Touch About SSL, CTL & MTL for Sale
MacAllister has been serving the equipment needs of businesses like yours since 1945. In that time, we’ve built a proud reputation for providing in-depth product knowledge, first-class service and the most extensive selection of new Cat machinery in the region.
Give us a call at (317) 284-9850, get in touch online or visit the MacAllister location in your area for more information on our complete line of Cat skid steers, compact track loaders and multi-terrain loaders. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to answer all your questions and provide a free competitive quote.