New Rake Attachments For Sale In Indiana
Cat® skid steers, multi terrain loaders, compact wheel loaders, compact track loaders and excavators are among the most versatile heavy equipment types. Adding work tool attachments such as rakes to your equipment will enable it to do even more, making it even more valuable to your company. MacAllister Machinery is your headquarters in Indiana and the southern peninsula of Michigan for a wide variety of attachments for Cat products, including rakes that will help you get more work done in less time.
We Have the Right Rake Attachment for Your Applications
As an authorized Cat dealer, MacAllister Machinery carries a full line of new rakes for sale from Caterpillar for tasks such as site preparation, land clearing, brush piling and much more. Our selection includes:
- Landscape rakes: Cat landscape rakes are perfect for a variety of residential and commercial applications. Use them for golf course maintenance, building construction, agriculture or lawn care. They feature hardened teeth for conditioning the soil.
- Power box rakes: Also known as Harley rakes, these attachments can clear and prepare soil in landscape finishing applications. Use them for tasks such as golf course construction, trench restoration and athletic field maintenance.
- Industrial grapple rakes: These rake attachments can handle a wide variety of bulky or irregularly shaped materials typically encountered in applications such as construction, demolition, recycling, landscaping and storm clean-up. Their open design allows debris to filter through the bottom of the tool.
- Excavator rakes: Designed for use with Cat hydraulic excavators, these rakes have tines with a curved profile, making them ideal for digging. Use them for tasks such as piling, grubbing and loading trucks.
Why Should You Use Cat Work Tool Attachments With Cat Equipment?
Caterpillar designs its rakes and other attachments for compatibility with Cat products. They’ll provide the perfect fit, which ensures maximum performance and reduces the safety hazards associated with the use of mismatched equipment. Most compact equipment and excavators contain quick couplers that facilitate a fast, hassle-free changing of attachments. In many cases, operators can make the change without leaving the cab. You’ll also benefit from the expertise of our staff when you’re selecting the right tool for your applications.
Why Purchase Your Attachments From MacAllister Machinery?
At MacAllister Machinery, we’ve been providing reliable, cost-effective heavy equipment solutions for more than 70 years. As one of the largest Cat dealers in the U.S., we’re sure to have the right product for your jobsite applications. Other reasons to choose us include:
- Around-the-clock service to minimize unproductive equipment downtime
- Factory-authorized technicians who are experts at maintaining and repairing Cat products
- Full selection of replacement parts and convenient pickup and delivery options
- Multiple locations throughout our operating territory to serve you
View Our Inventory of New Rakes for Sale
Check out our current selection of Cat rakes online or stop by the MacAllister Machinery dealer near you for a closer look. You can also place an order here. If you have questions, feel free to fill out and submit the contact form found on this page.