In MacAllister Machinery’s constant search for improvement, our Field Service area has been undergoing some changes. Our focus has been to centralize our Field Service operations, enabling us to more effectively respond to your service requests.
What does centralizing mean?
- Field Service will be one team for our entire service area versus branch-driven teams.
- All customer inquiries and field service requests will be managed out of one location.
- The best skilled Technician closest to your machine will perform the work, regardless of branch affiliation.
What does this mean to you, our customer?
- One phone number for you to call for all of your field service needs, regardless of the machine location.
- Improved response times.
- More precise scheduling of repairs.
- Reduction in machine down time.
- Quick, accurate billing.
- Reduced travel mileage expense.
We have already begun the changes by adding the Lafayette Field Service team to our Centralized operations at year end, 2008. Our goal for 2009 will be to continue to add branches to our team, focusing on Terre Haute and South Bend. The plan is to complete the transition in 2010 with the addition of our Fort Wayne and Washington locations.
The changes are driven by our desire to better serve you and reduce your overall machine expenses. We look forward to continuing to strengthen our relationship. And if there is ever anything you feel we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Our goal is for you to look to MacAllister for all of your parts, service and machine needs!