Caterpillar® produces an extensive line of powerful, hardworking excavators for digging, trenching, loading and more. As one of the largest Cat® dealers in the U.S., MacAllister Machinery offers a complete selection of Cat track and wheel excavators for sale. We also offer comprehensive repair and maintenance service. We’ll keep your excavators on the job and productive for as long as you own them.
Our Excavator Service Offerings
MacAllister Machinery can handle all types of Cat excavator repair and maintenance tasks. We also work on equipment from leading allied manufacturers. Our services include:
- Diagnostics: Using the latest diagnostic tools and equipment, we can get to the source of any excavator mechanical issue quickly.
- General/preventive maintenance: With timely Cat excavator maintenance, we can help prevent costly repairs that keep your equipment off the job and limit your productivity. Free equipment inspections are also available.
- Minor repairs: You can trust MacAllister Machinery to take care of small but necessary repairs to optimize your excavators’ performance.
- Extensive repairs and rebuilds: If you’re experiencing a significant mechanical issue with your excavator, we can fix the problem quickly and affordably. We can also rebuild your equipment to like-new condition, which is a cost-effective alternative to buying a replacement.
- Undercarriage service: If you own track excavators, we can perform routine undercarriage inspections to check for loose or missing parts, track or sprocket damage and abnormal wear patterns. We’ll make sure your excavator can handle the most rugged terrain.
- Hydraulic service: Our hydraulic services for excavators include testing, inspections and contamination control to ensure these vital systems will function properly. We can also perform hydraulic system maintenance and repairs.
- Engine and component service: We can repair and rebuild all types of excavator engines. We can also provide service for crucial excavator components, including booms, swings, arms and buckets.
- Welding and custom fabrication: Our shops can do welding and fabrication of excavator components. This service can save money by preventing the need to purchase new parts.
- Technology updates: Caterpillar frequently updates its heavy equipment technology to benefit Cat equipment users. We’ll make sure your excavators stay up-to-date and productive.
Field Service for Cat Excavator Repair or Maintenance
We can perform excavator service at our shop or your jobsite. In-shop service is typically the better option for jobs that require a clean, controlled environment like major engine repairs or rebuilds. Field service can save time, and you won’t have to worry about transporting your equipment. It’s also a fast repair solution in an emergency.
Why Choose MacAllister Machinery for Excavator Service?
MacAllister Machinery has been providing Cat excavator service in Indiana and Michigan since 1945. Our team includes skilled technicians who get the job done with speed and efficiency. We also carry a variety of replacement parts for Cat excavators and other leading brands. Our Customer Support Agreements make equipment maintenance and repairs more convenient and affordable than ever.
Contact us to learn more about our excavator service options today.