Protecting your Cat® equipment from the dirt and debris on a work site is vital to its health and that of your workers. A well-made hydraulic filter can help keep your system clean and running its best. Cat hydraulic filters will trap dust, dirt and other particles to keep your system’s fluids, cavities and airways clean and working well.
MacAllister Machinery offers a broad range of Cat hydraulic oil filters to give your equipment’s systems the best protection they can get. These filters go through in-depth testing to ensure high performance. Let our experts help you find the right filter option for your equipment or uses.
Types of Cat Hydraulic Fluid Filters We Offer
As some people often try to mix hydraulic and transmission parts, it’s critical to know that there are major differences between these systems. Each type has a unique filter design to keep its oil clean and working well. As such, using the right type of filter is vital.
Hydraulic oil can pick up metal particles and debris from motor seals, hoses, cylinders and vent filters. Oil cleanliness is key for the system to work well, especially in valves requiring high tolerances. Most modern hydraulic systems utilize precise designs and tighter tolerances that are easily affected by any foreign matter.
Cat hydraulic filters come in standard, advanced and ultra-high efficiency (UHE) designs. You can also get fire-resistant UHE filters.
- Standard efficiency: Standard efficiency filters are your first line of defense against foreign matter and dirt in general in lighter-duty uses.
- Advanced high efficiency: These filters protect your hydraulic system against wear with enhanced filter material, offering better protection in harder working conditions. These filters also work well as a cleanout mechanism after general system maintenance or a rebuild.
- Ultra-high efficiency: This design uses an extra-fine filtering material to remove more particles for contamination control in the most demanding jobs.
- Fire-resistant UHE: Besides having all the benefits of UHE designs, these filters can stand up to fire-resistant hydraulic fluid, which often makes standard filter material decay.
Cat Hydraulic Oil Filter Benefits
Caterpillar makes hydraulic filters in a highly controlled and automated environment. Strict quality standards make sure each filter is the same and ensure top quality, consistency and on-machine performance. Some of the main benefits of these filters are:
- Capturing contaminants that would otherwise harm your hydraulic system.
- Balancing temperatures to keep your system sealed.
- Providing lubrication to prevent surface friction.
Choosing MacAllister Machinery for Your Hydraulic Filter Needs
As the region’s best-known heavy equipment supplier, MacAllister Machinery has the knowledge and experience to recommend products to keep your equipment running smoothly. For over 70 years, we have kept up the highest trust levels with our customers. If you need help choosing the best hydraulic filter for your purposes, our team is ready to serve you.
We back all of our products with trusted support before, during and after the sale.
Order Cat Hydraulic Oil Filters Today
At MacAllister Machinery, we strive to help businesses meet their performance goals. Our hydraulic oil filters and other Cat products play crucial roles in how we meet these goals. Buying these products can save you money in the long run by preventing costly parts repairs or replacements.