Hoses are among the most vital parts of your heavy equipment because they transport fluids to the systems that depend on them. Caterpillar serves this key function by making its own hoses and couplings to meet the most stringent quality standards. Cat® hose assemblies are available in low-, medium- and high-pressure options to deliver performance in various roles.
At MacAllister Machinery, we offer various hose and coupling designs for your Cat equipment, including hydraulic hoses, coolant hoses, brake hoses and more. Each type of hose we sell is made to strict Caterpillar standards. When you trust us to handle your parts needs, you have more than seven decades of industry know-how by your side.
Cat Hoses and Couplings
When you buy Cat-branded hoses for your equipment, you’ll get a part that will maintain high efficiency and boost the life span of your systems. These hoses work by routing essential liquids and gases through your vital systems. They are made with top-tier materials to withstand specific pressures, flow requirements and vibration tolerances for your Cat equipment.
These products endure the toughest testing processes in the industry. Caterpillar tests every hose and coupling pair as a system to ensure a perfect fit that gives you the best in dependability and safety. The many types of Cat hoses we supply include the following:
- Hydraulic hoses
- Coolant hoses
- Engine and brake hoses
- Air conditioning and heating hoses
- Suction hoses
- Thermoplastic and pilot hoses
Benefits of Using Cat Hoses and Couplings
When buying new hoses for your Cat equipment, picking parts that carry the reliable Caterpillar name makes the most sense. These parts use the highest-quality materials and exceed the specifications to maintain your equipment’s performance. Here are some of the many benefits you’ll see when using Cat hoses:
- Cat hoses feature high-quality rubber formulas owned by Caterpillar and are fully compatible with all Cat fluids.
- Cat ToughGuard™ hoses offer extra protection against abrasion, chemicals, weathering and extreme temperatures.
- Cat hoses and couplings meet the highest industry standards to ensure the strongest, most reliable connection possible. They’re built as a system and designed for specific models and uses.
- Cat hoses deliver maximum value through exceptional flexibility, abrasion resistance and leak-free connections.
- You receive industry-leading service and support for each product you purchase.
Why Choose MacAllister Machinery for Cat Hoses and Couplings?
At MacAllister Machinery, we know that choosing parts can sometimes present challenges. Our experienced team can walk you through the entire process to make sure you have the correct part for your equipment. Once you know which product you need, you can use our Parts.Cat.Com online store for speedy shipment to your door or one of our many drop box locations in the area.
In addition, many of our service sites offer repairs and hydraulic hose fabrication to minimize your equipment’s downtime. Contact the dealer near you to learn more.
Shop Cat Hoses and Couplings at MacAllister Machinery Today
Browse our online inventory of hoses, couplings and assemblies and place your order today. Feel free to contact us online or call (317) 545-2151 for more information or to ask for help.