The smaller parts are just as important as the major components. They contribute to the efficient, reliable operation of your Cat® equipment. MacAllister Machinery supports heavy equipment owners by offering a broad selection of Cat hardware for sale. Find perfectly fitting fasteners, clamps, tie-rod ends and other parts to keep your fleet on the job and performing well.
Hardware for Various Cat® Equipment Types
Caterpillar has been manufacturing industry-leading equipment since 1925. As an authorized Cat dealer since 1945, MacAllister Machinery can supply the right hardware products for your fleet. Whether you own Cat earthmoving products like dozers, excavators or wheel loaders — or mining, forestry, power generation or agriculture equipment — you’ll find what you’re looking for at any of our convenient locations.
Our Cat Hardware Inventory
You’ll find thousands of Cat fasteners and other hardware products for sale at MacAllister Machinery:
- General-duty Cat nuts and bolts for standard fastening applications
- High-strength nuts and bolts for more challenging applications
- Cat hose clamps that enable you to attach radiator or hydraulic hoses securely to fittings
- Cat tie-rod ends that allow you to steer and maneuver your equipment safely
Other available Cat hardware products include:
- Control cables
- Line brackets
- Linkage pin kits
- Snap rings
- Woodruff keys
Trust our professional parts specialists to help you find the hardware product that fits your Cat equipment model.
Why Use Genuine Cat OEM Parts?
Genuine Cat products offer the best long-term parts replacement choice. Caterpillar manufactures them from durable materials that can withstand high-demand applications. They also undergo rigorous testing to ensure their quality and performance. These OEM parts fit perfectly and integrate easily with other components. And with a 12-month warranty from Caterpillar, Cat hardware comes with total peace of mind.
Why Choose Us as Your Cat Hardware Supplier?
The benefits of partnering with MacAllister Machinery include:
- Experience: We’ve seen it all during our 75+ years in business. You can count on us to recommend the best parts solutions for your unique situation.
- Accessibility: We have many locations across our operating territory. We’re nearby and ready to help whenever you need us. We can even provide 24/7/365 emergency service.
- Massive selection: As one of the largest Cat dealers in the U.S., we carry an unrivaled parts inventory. We can also access the Cat distribution center network to source parts when needed.
- Convenient ordering: Many MacAllister Machinery customers buy parts conveniently via Parts.Cat.Com. The fully stocked store is open for business 24 hours a day.
- Multiple pickup and delivery options: We supply convenient drop boxes and other customer-friendly solutions for receiving parts orders.
Explore Our Cat Hardware Inventory and Order Today
Check out our selection of Cat original equipment manufacturer (OEM) hardware and other parts, and place your order today. Do you have questions or need more information? Call us at 317-545-2151 or submit our online contact form for prompt help.