Having the right ground engaging tools (G.E.T.) for your heavy equipment is vital for achieving maximum efficiency. Fitting your Cat® equipment with the correct tool for the job affects its ability to achieve anything from reduced fuel usage to better production. Caterpillar also offers various types of wear protection to safeguard your equipment in the most demanding tasks and conditions.
MacAllister Machinery offers an extensive line of G.E.T. for your equipment. We back these tools with industry-leading warranties and product support to help you meet production goals and control costs. Operations around the world using these Cat tools see reduced downtime and increased wear life.
Types of Cat® G.E.T. We Offer
Our inventory includes Cat cutting edges and an assortment of other useful ground engaging tools. You’ll find products that are compatible with Cat backhoes, skid steer loaders, motor graders, bulldozers, track loaders and excavators. Several examples include:
- Cat cutting edges: Cutting edges are the perfect G.E.T. for motor graders or scrapers. They come in different shapes and sizes, allowing you to pick your equipment based on a specific purpose.
- Cat bucket teeth: Cat G.E.T. tooth systems provide superior tip retention, long-term sharpness and easy change-outs. These work well on backhoes, excavators, skid steers and other Cat bucket designs.
- Cat dozer blades: Dozer blades increase a bulldozer’s surface penetration and groundbreaking abilities to move more material in less time. You can also combine dozer blades with tools like cutting edges and end bits for added versatility.
- Cat wear protection: Parts like chocky bars, roll bars, wear buttons and wear blocks protect equipment from wear and tear. Most of these products contain two bonded layers for maximum protection. Construction, agricultural, mining and other types of earthmoving equipment rely on these high-quality tools to safeguard against structural harm and wear.
Cat G.E.T. Benefits
Cat ground engaging tools offer an extensive range of benefits for any equipment capable of using attachments, including:
- Long life span: G.E.T. helps protect and extend the life span of your most valuable equipment. You can expect these tools to have a long service life and provide you with the most value for your investment.
- Increased capability: G.E.T. can help make your fleet more capable and versatile to take on different jobs.
- Added protection: These tools absorb impact during use, helping to protect your equipment and its internal components. When the edges, blades or teeth contact the ground, they help resist impact force and absorb vibration.
- Greater efficiency: G.E.T. products help increase productivity at your job site because of all the ways they improve performance.
- Reduced repair time: When tools need service, you can remove them instead of having to service your entire machine, significantly reducing the amount of time before you can get back into the field.
- Enhanced versatility: Ground engaging tools are available to fit a broad range of devices and applications. You can select different edges, tips, side cutters and rippers to outfit your equipment for the task at hand.
What Sets Us Apart From the Other Heavy Equipment Providers?
MacAllister Machinery has been helping companies like yours meet their business objectives for more than 75 years. When you choose us, you can expect:
- Reliable support from one of the nation’s largest Cat dealers
- An impressive parts inventory to ensure we’ll have what you’re looking for in stock
- 24/7/365 online ordering
- A host of convenient pickup and delivery options
- Multiple stores and parts drop boxes throughout the region to serve you
MacAllister Machinery has provided high-quality Cat attachments and G.E.T. for many decades. When you partner with us, you’ll receive unparalleled support from one of the largest Cat dealers in the United States. We also provide parts and work tools through the Parts.Cat.Com website for quick delivery.
Find Ground Engaging Tools at MacAllister Machinery Today
At MacAllister Machinery, you can find the optimal G.E.T. solutions backed by an industry-leading team of experts. Our primary goal is to ensure you have access to everything you need to get the job done efficiently. Browse our G.E.T. inventory today or contact us online for more information.