When productivity rests on the overall capabilities of your fleet, few pieces of equipment offer the versatility, maneuverability and productivity as a telehandler. As your authorized Cat® dealer for Indiana and beyond, MacAllister Machinery offers direct access to the new line of rough terrain forklifts. With rated load capacities ranging from 5,500 to 12,000-pounds and 16 individual models to choose from, you’re sure to find the Cat telehandler for sale that represents an efficient fit.
When you invest in a telehandler manufactured by Caterpillar®, you’re getting a piece of equipment that’s designed and built to provide exceptional performance and long service life. Cat telehandlers offer industry-leading capacity, all-around visibility and easy serviceability. From expanded material handling capabilities to reduced long-term costs relating to owning, operating and maintaining equipment, there are many advantages to investing in a genuine Cat rough terrain forklift.
Additional benefits and features provided by the latest generation of Cat telehandlers for sale include:
- Fuel-efficient and powerful engines meeting stringent U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards.
- Exceptional travel speeds and equipment stability for faster cycle times and superior load retention.
- Responsive controls and ergonomic operator stations to decrease fatigue and increase precision.
- Easily accessible service points for faster and more effective daily preventive maintenance.
- Smooth hydraulics for exceptionally responsive and precise boom performance.
- Simple to master controls and advanced monitoring technology to boost operator productivity.
Tooling for Rough Terrain Forklifts
Cat telehandlers are expressly designed to interface with a variety of work tools and attachments. Our knowledgeable team will assist in analyzing your applications to recommend the right tooling to unlock your fleet’s full capabilities. We carry a wide variety of ruggedly constructed attachments capable of performing in the most stressful environments including:
- Buckets and blades
- Pallet forks
- Lift hooks
- Snow plows and blowers
- Truss booms
Telehandlers for Sale in Indiana and Beyond
MacAllister has been serving the heavy equipment needs of businesses throughout the region for over 70 years. To make the process of purchasing equipment as fast and convenient as possible, we offer locations across Indiana in Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Lafayette, South Bend and Washington. You’ll find the quality, selection and value you desire, backed by the best customer service and product knowledge in the industry.
We strive to be your one-stop shop by providing everything required to get the most out of your fleet. In addition to Cat telehandler work tools for sale, MacAllister also provides:
- Complete equipment parts including new, used and remanufactured options.
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance as well as testing and inspections.
- Full-service repairs in our shop or in the field at your convenience.
- Expert guidance in choosing the most efficient and cost effective solutions.
- 24/7 emergency repair services available upon request.
- Extended warranties and flexible financing options for qualified customers.
Get in Touch About Cat Telehandlers in Indiana and the Surrounding Areas
When your business depends on the productivity and reliability of your heavy equipment, it pays to have a trusted local source with world-class capabilities. MacAllister provides access to a huge inventory of Cat telehandlers along with unparalleled customer service and after-sale support. Get in touch online or stop by to see us in Indianapolis or the location in your area for more information and to request a free quote.