Whether you work in road building and maintenance or heavy construction and landscaping, compactors play an integral role in getting the job done right. When you’re in the market for new compaction equipment, it pays to have a reliable local source with a massive inventory of top quality machinery.
As the authorized Cat® dealer for the region, MacAllister offers direct access to the full range of solutions including landfill compactors, asphalt compactors and soil compactor machines.
Complete Selection of Compactors for Sale
With over 70 years of industry experience, MacAllister maintains a diverse inventory of compaction equipment configured for your local applications. From the 826K landfill compactor with 435-hp gross power and 90,207-pound operating weight to the 133-HP CB54B tandem vibratory roller drum compactor with a 67-inch standard compaction width, you’ll always find the specific models you’re looking for in stock.
Compaction equipment product categories include:
- Landfill Compactors – Our Cat landfill compactors for sale include the 826K, 836K and 816F Series 2 models ranging from 232 to 496-hp net power ratings and topping out at 123,319-pound operating weights.
- Pneumatic Asphalt Rollers for Sale – The CW14 and CW34 models feature 68-inch and 82-inch compaction widths respectively and deliver excellent versatility as well as smooth and reliable performance on a variety of grades and materials.
- Soil Compactor Machines – The new line of Cat soil compaction equipment includes the C9 ACERT-powered 815F Series 2 and the 825K with a C15 ACERT engine providing unmatched durability, efficiency and safety.
- Tandem Vibratory Compactors – With two dozen vibratory drum compactors available, you’re sure to find the machine offering the compaction width and gross power you require for paving and leveling applications.
- Vibratory Soil Compactors – These specialized soil compaction machines offer standard compaction widths from 66 to 84 inches and provide high compaction performance, speed and gradeability in a variety of applications.
Advantages of Cat Compactors
Whether you need soil compaction equipment for heavy-duty compaction and dozing operations or asphalt rollers capable of remarkably even compaction, you’ll find a solution within our large inventory. We stock a variety of equipment such as soil compactors, new landfill compactors, vibratory soil compactors, pneumatic rollers and tandem vibratory rollers. All of them are equipped with Cat Connect technology, offering increased productivity with less fuel consumption.
Popular features and benefits of the Cat compaction equipment we carry include:
- Reliable power train performance for optimal power, control and efficiency.
- Environmentally-friendly engines for reduced emissions meeting regulatory compliance.
- Easy maintenance with accessible service points and longer intervals.
- Comfort cabs with air ride seats and ergonomic controls to reduce operator fatigue.
- Latest productivity and safety technology with the support of your local Cat dealership.
Comprehensive Compaction Equipment Sales
As a full-service dealership, MacAllister provides the best selection of compaction equipment along with customer support dedicated to your complete satisfaction. From expert guidance in choosing the right machines to after-sale technical assistance, we’ll partner with you every step of the way to reduce costs and increase capabilities. In addition to new drum compactor and paving compactor sales, we also carry a wide variety of work tools and attachments to unlock the full potential of your entire fleet.
We make it easy to find the equipment you require with conveniently placed locations serving Indiana and the surrounding regions. From Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Washington to Lafayette, Terre Haute and South Bend, you never have to go very far to find exactly what you need. Browse our current inventory online and get in touch for a free quote on a soil, asphalt or landfill compactor for sale today.