Are you looking for the best welding equipment in Indiana? MacAllister Machinery is your source for a wide variety of products from Miller Electric Mfg. LLC. Headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, Miller is the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. The company sets the industry standard for quality, reliability and responsiveness. You’ll find Miller products widely used in numerous construction, agriculture, fabrication and aviation applications.
MacAllister Machinery Features an Assortment of Miller Welders for Sale or Rent
As an authorized Miller dealer, we can offer an extensive selection of brand-new premium welding equipment and related products to our Indiana customer base, including:
- MIG welders: Metal inert gas welding equipment from Miller provides an efficient and cost-effective solution for small business manufacturing and metal fabrication applications. We offer single-phase, all-in-one and ultra-powerful three-phase MIG welding options.
- TIG welders: Miller’s line of tungsten inert gas welding equipment makes the precise welds required when joining metals such as stainless steel, aluminum and mild steel. Choose from a variety of TIG systems for home and shop use, precision fabrication applications, field construction and industrial manufacturing.
- Stick welders: The stick welding process provides a simple, economical solution with the added benefit of portability. Miller products for stick welding are an excellent choice for outdoor applications or when working with rusty or soiled objects. They’re also compatible with most “traditional” metals and metal alloys.
- Engine-driven welders: These welders combine diesel, propane or gasoline-powered engines with an electric generator to supply the power needed for other welding processes. These trailer-mounted units also provide the flexibility to tow them to remote worksites.
- Plasma cutters: Miller plasma cutters use a jet of hot plasma for cutting or gouging electrically charged materials. Use them to make high-precision cuts on aluminum and stainless steel.
As an authorized Miller dealer, MacAllister Machinery can help you explore the various welding options so you can make the best decision for your company, as well as assist you in securing affordable financing. We can also provide prompt and reliable maintenance and repair services.
Find Miller Products for Rent
Are you only looking to use welding equipment temporarily? MacAllister Rentals offers Miller welders for rent at affordable short- or long-term rates. Select from numerous products that are in peak operating condition and ready to perform at your worksites, including portable and towable units.
Contact Us to Learn More About Miller Products
Learn more about the many advantages that buying or renting Miller welders from MacAllister Machinery can provide for your business. Contact us online or give us a call for additional information and a no-obligation quote today.