Are you looking to add some high-quality pumping equipment to your lineup? If you’re in Indiana, MacAllister Machinery can help. As an authorized Koshin dealer, we carry a wide assortment of the best portable engine-driven pumps on the market. Koshin products can provide a cost-effective solution for a variety of construction, agriculture, industrial and marine applications. The Koshin product line also includes submersible, centrifugal and diaphragm pumps, and much more.
Since its founding in 1948, Koshin Ltd. has endeavored to produce the most advanced pumping equipment on the market. The company established its Koshin America division in 1984 to bring this concept to the U.S. market. At MacAllister Machinery, we’re proud to carry on this 70-plus-year tradition of excellence for our customer base.
Choose the Right Koshin Products for Your Applications
Our broad selection of Koshin pumps includes:
- Centrifugal pumps: These impeller-driven clean water pumps are ideally suited for applications such as construction dewatering, irrigation, landscaping and utilities work.
- Semi-trash pumps: Koshin semi-trash pumps work well with sandy or muddy water containing smaller debris. We offer them in a variety of head sizes and output capacities.
- Trash pumps: Full-size Koshin trash pumps contain larger housings and impeller vanes for handling larger debris and solid materials like stones, pebbles and leaves.
- High-pressure pumps: These pumps feature larger heads and more robust engines for pushing water over longer distances or at greater heights. Use them for applications such as remote firefighting or washing down equipment.
- Diaphragm pumps: Instead of using centrifugal force to produce the pumping action, these pumps have a diaphragm that creates a vacuum effect that sucks in the water. Typical applications include pond draining and sludge pumping.
- Submersible pumps: Designed for underwater use, submersible pumps provide pumping power for applications such as meter vault and pull box draining, removing water from basements and crawl spaces, dewatering flat surfaces and performing plant maintenance.
MacAllister Machinery has the product knowledge to help you select the best pump for your applications.
Koshin Rental Pumps Are Also Available
If you’re looking for pumps for a special project or other temporary tasks, MacAllister Rentals offers an extensive selection of Koshin pumps for rent. You’ll find an assortment of towable and portable submersible and small trash pumps at competitive daily, weekly and monthly rates.
Contact Us to Learn More About Koshin Pumps
Learn more about Koshin pumps and how they can benefit your business operations. Give us a call or contact us online today.